Saturday, January 8

Context

I woke up this morning with this in my head: context. I am going to explore this somewhat. I think I just might be jumping to conclusions a little early about my lack of enthusiasm etc (i.e. stating that this might not be the right career path). I think somewhere inside of me I know who I am...I know what I want to do...but these past few months I have been thrown into something different. I miss my friends, I miss a sense of community...I guess there was some sense of "normalcy" that I had before moving to Chicago. And maybe a part of me is not entirely happy. Perhaps I should embrace that again? I mulled over this last semester...just wanting to change things...but strangely being too busy to change things. I think community and friendships make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home