Life Love and Other mysteries
Why?
When?
Which?
what?
Where?
How?
when put to life love and other mysteries these questions (for me) remind me of how little I am in the universal sphere and how much I need a helping hand to get through life.I wonder mostly why it is I turn to sources which cannot help me when I know the ideal and final source for all answers is God.Other times I wonder why I'm turning to God when he doesn't seem to answer me immediately.
I love having friends. Challenging and trust worthy and above all the most loving people I know is what I can say about my closest friends. The ones I share my blog with. Mel,Liz and D. Through the three of them I have learned what it means to be loved and I have had a chance to love. I have learned what it means to be hurt and what it means to hurt. Through this I have learned to be forgiven but more so to forgive. To live rather than watch life pass me by. It is the freedom I have had to open up and share my shortcomings to be real and still be safe that have made me who I am. It is the testing questions posed by them about my faith and those I pose to them about my faith.
Its easy to say we share the same faith BUT in the reality of it that just cannot be true. We share a faith in Jesus that's for sure but our individual paths have taken us through different journeys , phases and tests. We have come out having learned fundamental truths of life separately from each other. THIS is I believe the fundamental reason why they are my best friends. It is the uniqueness of each of our experiences that have helped enriched my life so much. Not only the uniqueness but the complete acceptance by each that we all have an individual journey and that it is alright to be at different places and believe different things for a time. It is the complete acceptance within my network that everyone must learn from God what God is teaching them at their own time.
Whenever I have a season change in my life life's questions take me out on a rollercoaster ride of uncertainty and near madness. My fears come alive (those paper tigers) and my faith is shaken where it is not so strong. I'm in a time like this now, and being here has helped me to realize that yes God made my friends My three beautiful friends who though they may not know it keep inspiring me to plod on and trust and even when it seems life's journey has taken a wrong turn I can make it I can count on OUR GOD.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home