Thursday, December 16

LOVE???

I have a lot I'm trying to say to you
But I don't know what words or phrases
could fully define what you are to me
What you've made of me
and how you've changed my lfe
How your smile brings peace to my heart
and your touch a realisation of true love
How when my hand finds yours
I feel like all the greys are blue
and that when you are near
I am whole
More whole than I have been all my life
I have it down for you
No one else has got my heart so mixed with their aura
and no one else can
Cos you have a majic baby
and i don't know how to define it
But my love for you keeps growing
I've fallen it wont stop
and I know it won't coz you keep my heart so safe
and I am not afraid to love you even more
Just to see you again is reason enough to see the day through
I can't even rhyme anymore
coz since you came into my life
you are all the poetry I need
I love you
and thats damn true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home