L.I.F.E
Hi all,
After a while of silence I have up for air and to blab. Well my life has been quite the spectacle is it spectacle or sceptacle. Well the word that’s right will obviously put things in perspective. I’ve been in Kenya for a while now and completely out of touch with some of you. I have the worst luck online really. I was soo used to having the internet available to me 24/7 I have had trouble adjusting. Truth is I only blog on my other blog spot and write as many e-mails as I can before getting writers block which I have to say is only 1 email per session.
I’ve also been quite busy doing research and learning new skills as well as job seeking so I hope you can all forgive my absence.
Since I came back from England God and I have been conversing the issue of total uncompromising obedience to his word. The truth of the matter is that I am very good at obeying God when it suits me and fits my way of thinking. But I had asked God to consecrate me to himself before leaving England because I knew that being away from fellowship and church I was used to could be detrimental. I have since fitted right back into my home church and learned a tremendous amount through the people here.
In addition to that God’s got me a job and got me to agree to live an obedient life. I guess it was just looking at my life in the recent past and seeing the little compromises I have made that seemed like nothing to me but mattered a lot to God. My relationships with others and how acted around people close to me was questionable witness. I don’t know if they see it that way some confess to not having noticed a thing but the fact that God cared enough to correct me shows I need a change.
I’ve decided to make it real this obedience thing and since I made that decision and committed it to God, I am having a much nicer life and lighter heart. My bible reading has gone back up to per and I’m going to be sharing what I learn here with you and
hopefully get some sort of feedback from you. I believe sharing ideas increases revelation so get your bible open and lets read.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home